About the Organisation:
JudicateMe is an open access, peer-reviewed journal on Law, Science and Management. It aims to seek and share comprehensive information including research projects, case analysis, blogs on various legal issues, scientific developments and management related areas.
Objective of JudicateMe is to provide a common platform for students, scholars, academicians and practitioners to share their knowledge and strengthen their subject domain by learning about latest developments happening globally in their field of interest.
About the Course:
The course of National Security Law describes the growth of national security law as a discipline and the conflict with the rule of law and with human rights that occur while adjudicating national security issues. It will demonstrate complex legal, jurisprudential and practical issues, often at the cutting edge of practice and academic inquiry.
The course will provide you an insight into the Preventive Detention Act, Armed Forces (Special powers) Act, Unlawful Activities(Prevention) Act, Maintenance of Internal Security Act, National Security Act, Terrorism and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act, Prevention of Terrorism Act, Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act Amendments. India’s security laws framework is not restricted to one or two laws but is instead a persistent logic frequently used against minority communities and dissenters critical of the government of the day and its policies. The course will provide complete knowledge about the laws of India that are part of National Security till date and its comparison with different countries as well.
This Course has been prepared by Adv. G. Tushar Rao, Supreme Court and High Court of Delhi.
- Module 1- Theoretical perspectives on national security law
- Introduction to National Security Law
- Separation of Powers in the National Security Arena
- National Security Powers of the President
- National Security Powers of the Parliament
- “Law fare” in Modern Conflict
- Module 2 – Use of Force in International Relations with reference to Biological Threats and Responses.
- The Use of Force in International Relations
- The Law of Armed Conflict
- Biological Threats and Responses
- Module 3 – Right to Privacy and National Security
- Privacy and Surveillance in a Digital World
- Detention Issues in the Struggle Against Terror
- State Secrets Privilege
- National Security Implications of Immigration Law and Policy
- Module 4 – Recent Challenges to National Security and Legal Recourses
- War Crimes and Their Prosecution
- The Foreign Affairs Power: Presidential and Congressional Authority
- The Use of Economic Sanctions
- Module 5 – International Law and Cyber War with reference to Terrorism
- Transnational Organized Crime
- Transnational Terrorism
- Technology, Privacy and National Security
- The Role of the NSC Legal Advisor
- Law and Warfare in the Cyber Domain
- International Law and Cyber War
- Taking Control of Our Cyber Future
- Contemporary Issues of Maritime National Security Law
- Legal and Policy Aspects of Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation
- Drones in Armed Conflict: Law & Policy
- Contemporary Security Challenges – the ISIL Threat
How to apply?
Pay the required amount via Credit Card, Debit Card, NEFT, Bank Transfer, Paytm, Google pay, UPI.
- Bank Name: Bank of India
- Account Number: 682110110003007
- Account Holder Name: Saumya Tripathi
- Branch Name: Terhi Pulia (Madion)
- IFSC Code: BKID0006821
- Paytm/Google pay number: 9044382618
Important Information about this online Course:
- Duration: Students can anytime in their lifetime complete the course after registration. No fixed duration.
- Course Fees:
Rs 3000/- (Payment through Credit & Debit card, NEFT, Paytm, Google Pay, UPI).
- New fee for the period of lockdown: Rs. 1500/-
- Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words. The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
- Course Material: JudicateMe e-compendium of all modules will be given after the registration of the student.
Administration of the Course:
- Duration of the Course will be max. 5 weeks but you have privilege to complete the course anytime in your lifetime after registration.
- Test shall be assigned by the team of JudicateMe on a particular day which shall be completed within 24 hrs.
- After the valuation of marks, you will receive course certificate.
- Students with exceptional marks will receive Honour Certificate along with internship opportunity with JudicateMe.
Who should take this course?
- Lawyers/Law students
- Social Workers
- Government officers
- Anyone who is interested.
For more Information:
Call: +91 9044382618 | +91 9810709121